Calculate Tuition Costs
Find out what scholarships you may qualify for and estimate
financial aid awards.
- Tuition Calculator for First-time Freshman for the Fall 2015 semester*
- Tuition Calculator for Transfer Students for the Fall 2015 semester*
*Please note that our Fall 2015 Transfer Calculator will be available in mid-October. The current transfer calculator reflects Spring 2015 tuition and scholarships.
Important Notes About the Calculator
- The current Net Price Calculator reflects tuition, fees, scholarships, awards, room and board for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Rates and figures for the 2015-2016 academic year will be available after October 1, 2014.
- Some of the awards in the Net Price Calculator are not applicable to those applying for the Spring Semester, including scholarship competition awards and the Pathways Grant.
- Keep in mind that award calculations are based on a full year (two semesters). Those applying for the Spring Semester should divide calculated awards in half to reflect a single semester.
Our Net Price Calculator will provide you with a preliminary estimate of your financial aid eligibility. On average, it takes less than five minutes to complete just the Scholarship Estimator and about 15 minutes to complete both the Scholarship and Financial Aid Estimators. Although not required, it is highly recommended that you continue and complete the Calculator portion. All you need from your parents' Federal Income Tax Return is your parents' total income from last year, your parents' total asset amount and your parents' untaxed income amount. At the end of the process you will be able to print your estimated results