New / Added in FY 2012: Alpha list of New Videos
What We Have
The collection contains DVDs, compact discs, CD-ROMs, and and a few legacy VHS and audio cassettes. Some items are "Reference" and some are "Circulating." Reference items are available for checkout ONLY by faculty and staff. (Others may use these materials in the library). Reference items are denoted by "library use only" in the OPAL status window, and also by a sticker on the item labeled "reference." Circulating items are denoted as "available" in the OPAL status window. Search Watson Library media holdings in the OPAL catalog by limiting the search to your preferred media format.
How To Request Media Items
- We accept course syllabi from faculty members, and encourage early requests. Please reserve items as early as you are able.
- It is the borrower's responsibility to check on availability of items and to pick up materials in a timely fashion.
- We cannot disclose who has items checked out (privacy concerns).
- Media Center holdings may be placed on Reserve at the Circ Desk as resources for a specific local class. Items from other OPAL or OhioLINK libraries may NOT be placed on Reserve; ask us about purchasing the needed items for our local collection.
- Faculty may schedule group showings of required, locally-owned media in Watson Library as part of your formal course plan. See a librarian to schedule Watson space - there are two group viewing areas in Watson and 3 individual viewing stations.