- ASK US! - Email Your Question!
- Federal Document Depository Library
- Electronic Resources - Login, Catalogs, Databases
- Purchase Request Form
Monday through Thursday: 10am to Noon, 1pm to 4pm, 6:30pm to 10pm
Friday: 10am to Noon
Reference Professionals are most often available at other times if requested at the Circ Deck or by appointment. Telephone: 937-382-6661 x345 or x297
Reference Services are On-call basis, Monday through Friday -- Check at the Circ Desk, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Federal Document Depository Library - Search FDsys for online publications of the US Federal Government. Also explore the U.S. Superintent of Documents website for links to online federal government information and publications. Free to all. This library, Watson Library, is a Congressionally designated selective depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to the government documents collection is guaranteed by public law. (Title 44 United States Code). Consult a Watson reference librarian for more information and guidance.
As a member of the Wilmington College community, you have access to a wide variety of library resources from either the campus networked computers or your own computer / Internet-linked device. For all of the following resources, if prompted, your login is your name and your "library barcode" / password is your WC ID# preceded by enough zero's to total 9 digits, ie. 000123456 or 000001234. These resources are provided to eligible members of the campuses by Wilmington College Watson Library.
- Express Login for Watson/OhioLINK Electronic/Digital Resources - HERE
- OPAL - Ohio Private Academic Libraries (Wilmington's Local Catalog for print, media, local paper subscriptions, and e-books) OPAL is a group of 24 libraries that have joined to provide a unified library system and access to our combined item catalogs. The OPAL catalog contains over 2,000,000 items, primarily books and media items. You can search Wilmington College's catalog, the catalog of any of the OPAL participants, or the entire OPAL catalog. (The OPAL catalog also can be found on the college network at Start, Programs, Library apps, OPAL). Many OPAL holdings are also displayed in the OhioLINK Central Catalog.
- Go To Wilmington's Electronic Journal Subscription List (1,000s of E-Journal Subscriptions -- Search by journal title, keyword, topic, database. Great for browsing whole issues or locating a specific citation.
- Use Watson/OhioLINK databases to discover topic articles or books by keyword, author, title : http://www.ohiolink.edu/resources.cgi
- Go To Wilmington's Digital Resource Center View/research digitized local content including theater slides, WC history, Quaker research, local photographs, local campus maps, yearbooks.
- OhioLINK (Ohio's Central Academic Catalog and much, much more) OhioLink is a statewide system shared by most of the academic libraries in Ohio. It gives you access to the circulating collections of 87 OhioLINK member libraries, ebook collections, e-video collections, and 140 information databases--many of them with indexing, abstracts, and extensive full-text-- providing a wealth of information across the academic disciplines. (You can transfer from the OPAL catalog to the OhioLINK catalog).
Purchase Request Form -- Anyone may recommend a purchase. Forward/present form to any Watson staff member.