Maymester Term 2014: Coming May 2014
May 13, 2014 - June 6, 2014 $299 per credit hour
Join us for our inaugural 4-week "Maymester" term!
We invite you to consider enrolling in Maymester, an accelerated term giving you one more option for taking summer classes. Take advantage of the reduced tuition rate to catch up on hours or to get ahead.
- Students must be in good academic standing.*
- Classes will meet Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays (and Fridays for lab/studio classes).
- Non-lab classes meet: Mornings 8:45a-12:10p T-W-R or Afternoons 1:00p-4:25p T-W-R
- Lab/studio courses meet: Lecture 8:00a-12:15p T-R; Lab/studio 8:00a-12:15p W-F
- Students can take 4 semester hours during Maymester (8 hours with Academic Affairs Office approval).
- Each class will have a pre-assignment. Details to follow.
- Campus housing is available ($100 per week – Marble Hall -air-conditioned) – See the housing office for details.
- Financial Aid is available – See One Stop for details.
- Questions? – stop in the Academic Affairs Office (CH 202) or the Office of Academic Records (CH 105)
- Still available in summer school are the regular 8-week summer term with evening courses and the 11-week term for field placements, internships, courses by appointment, and independent studies. All, with the exception of internships, are $500 per credit hour.
~ Also new - summer internship credit - $125 per credit hour ~
See Tammy Fraser, Career Services (Pyle Center 6) for more information on internships
*Note - Students deemed ineligible for Maymester courses due to end of SP14 probation, suspension, etc., will be administratively dropped from their courses with no charges regardless of Last Drop/Add date.