Transfer Students Admission Process

Students who have taken at least one traditional college course (excluding PSEO work) are considered transfer students. Transfer students are welcome at all Wilmington College locations. College personnel will make every effort to facilitate a smooth transition into the Wilmington College community. The following documents are required to complete an admission file for a transfer student:

  • Application for Admission - the online application is preferred. There is no application fee required for the online application. (Apply Online)
  • Official High School Transcript
  • Transfer Recommendation Form
  • Official College Transcript showing courses in progress if the student is currently enrolled in classes
  • *Official, Final College Transcripts from each college attended (or registered for classes if withdrawn)

*All official, final college transcripts must be received before classes begin for the semester in which the student is enrolling. Students will not be permitted to attend class and class registrations will be cancelled if all official transcripts are not received by the deadline stipulated in the student's acceptance letter.

NOTE: Students who have obtained an Associates or a Bachelors degree need only to submit the application for admission and an official college transcript from the institution from the where the degree was earned.

Admission Requirements:
Transfer students with at least 12 semester hours of credit should have a minimum college grade point average = 2.0 and be in good academic standing.

Transfer students who do not have 12 semester hours of credit should refer to the requirements above for first-year students.

All documents should be sent directly to the Office of Admission, 1870 Quaker Way, Pyle Center 1325, Wilmington, Ohio 45177.

Transferring from One WC Campus to Another

Students seeking to transfer between either branch of Wilmington College (Main Campus or our Blue Ash Campus) must complete and return an internal transfer application to the Office of Admission. Contact the Main Campus Office of Admission directly for more information.