A degree from Wilmington College can prepare you for an exciting business career that will take you anywhere you want to go.
The Business Administration or Accounting major provides a broad-based education. It is attractive to students planning to work in a general management position or join a family business, as well as for those expecting to someday go into business for themselves. Also, it is an ideal major for students who are not certain as to their specific occupation after college.
Career Preparation: Build your foundation for success!
- Develop an understanding of how small businesses operate
- Work directly with local businesses and corporations
- Develop real world working experiences
- Learn Human Resources Management challenges in the areas of legal planning, recruiting, compensation and benefits
- Learn how to perform constructive performance reviews
- Be a student consultant
Learning by Doing!
Business students’ education at Wilmington College far exceeds the classroom. Opportunities exist for applying knowledge in such settings as hands-on internships, business networking, consulting projects and other close interactions with businesses and organizations.
Business Department News