Community Service Work Study
How can a student get a community service work-study job?
How to apply?
- Login to WHOLElink and complete the job application and submit to each position you are interested.
Students have been placed at the following agencies. Available Jobs vary from year to year. Please check on the current status of placements with one of our staff members at the Center for Service & Civic Engagement.
- Clinton County Services for the Homeless
- East End Elementary School
- WC Recycling Program
- Clinton County Adult Day Center
- Harvest of Gold (an Ohio Reads Program)
- Leadership Clinton
- Peace Resource Center
- Center for Service & Civic Engagement
- Quaker Heritage Center
- United Way of Clinton County
- Clinton County YMCA
- Camp Joy
- Wilmington Middle School
- Sugartree Ministries
- Wilmington Area Humane Society
- Clinton County Alternative School
How can a community agency sign up to get a student work-study placement?
How to Apply?
Interested community agencies must be a 501c3 organization. To apply for a work study placement please complete the following:
Please submit your completed documents to the:
Center for Service & Civic Engagment
1870 Quaker Way, Pyle Center 1294
Wilmington, OH 45177
For questions, contact Tara Lydy at 937-382-6661, ext. 261.