Community Service Work Study 

How can a student get a community service work-study job?

How to apply?

  • Fill out an application and return to the Center for Service & Civic Engagement.
  • Applications are located in the Center for Service & Civic Engagement or you can download it here. Students will be notified when there is an opening at one of our partner agencies.

Students have been placed at the following agencies.  Available Jobs vary from year to year.  Please check on the current status of placements with one of our staff members at the Center for Service & Civic Engagement.

  • Clinton County Services for the Homeless
  • East End Elementary School
  • Athenian Tutoring Program
  • WC Recycling Program
  • Clinton County Adult Day Center
  • Harvest of Gold (an Ohio Reads Program)
  • Leadership Clinton
  • Peace Resource Center
  • Center for Service & Civic Engagement
  • Quaker Heritage Center
  • United Way of Clinton County
  • Clinton County YMCA
  • Camp Joy
  • Wilmington Middle School
  • Sugartree Ministries
  • Wilmington Area Humane Society


How can a community agency sign up to get a student work-study placement? 

How to Apply?

Interested community agencies must be a 501c3 organization.  To apply for a work study placement please complete the following:

1.  Host Site Guidelines

2.  Work study placement job description

3.  Signed Work Study Agreement

Please submit your completed documents to the:

Center for Service & Civic Engagment

1870 Quaker Way, Pyle Center 1294

Wilmington, OH 45177

For questions, contact Kyle Maust at 937-382-6661, ext. 710 or Tara Lydy at 937-382-6661, ext. 261