The Wilmington Fund
How will my annual fund gift be used?
Your contributions make a meaningful difference by providing immediate benefits for all of our students. Some of the programs that are supported by the Wilmington Fund for Affordable Excellence are scholarships, the teaching and learning initiatives, student life funds, and faculty/staff growth and enhancement funds.
There are numerous ways to give to Wilmington College. When you are contacted by phone or mail, you may give by check, Visa, Mastercard or transfer of stock. Other ways to give to WC may include monthly credit card charges, mutual funds, and planned giving. Remember that any type of contribution to the College makes a significant difference to current and future students.
The following is a list of programs that are supported by annual gifts:
- Scholarships, loans, and grants
- Watson Library
- Co-curricular student learning opportunities
- Equipment for classrooms and laboratories
- Special seminars
- Cultural enrichment and fine arts
- Faculty development
- Faculty teaching enrichment
- 1870 Circle ($10,000+)
- Founders' Society ($5,000-$9,999)
- Wilmington Society ($2,500-$4,999)
- President's Club ($1,000-$2,499)
- College Club ($500-$999)
- Green & White Club ($100-$499 annually)
- 1870 Circle ($1,000,000+)
- President's Circle ($500,000-$999,999)
- Wilmington Circle ($100,000-$499,999)
- Green & White Circle ($25,000-$99,999)
Corporate Gift Clubs
- Wilmington Investor Level ($10,000 annually)
- Wilmington Partner Level ($5,000-$9,999 annually)
- Wilmington Colleague Level ($1,000-$4,999 annually)
Will I be recognized for my gift?
Yes! All contributors to the Wilmington Fund for Affordable Excellence are listed in the Annual Report.
Can my gift do any more for Wilmington College?
Actually, many employers sponsor matching gift programs that could double or triple your gift to Wilmington College. Simply request a form from your personnel or human resources office, and send it to us with your personal gift.
Why is my gift so important?
Your gift supports Wilmington College students by bridging the ever-increasing difference between the actual cost of education and the amount received by tuition and other fees. With your help, today's students will acquire the academic training for which WC has been recognized for decades - one that blends a solid background in liberal arts with comprehensive career preparation.
For more information, contact the Wilmington College Development Office by calling
1-800-341-9318 ext. 273