Wilmington College intends to make significant progress in the next decade towards the goal of being a premier regional institution that graduates liberally educated professionals. To move toward this vision, Wilmington will:
- integrate career preparation with the traditions of the liberal arts;
- challenge students to bring the Quaker values of integrity, service, peace and social justice, and respect for all persons into their lives, communities and workplaces;
- promote every student's participation in internship, community service, and international study programs;
- create an environment of civility, respect, and trust; and
- demonstrate a commitment to this vision by placing the needs of students at the center of all decision-making.