Throughout your college career or even after, you may find that you need to contact various financial aid organizations. We are providing you with the most commonly requested websites.
- FAFSA on the Web
Apply for financial aid or make corrections to a submitted application.
- Scholarship Search
Search for scholarships on this free database.
- Online Federal Direct Stafford Loan Entrance Loan Counseling
Complete your online Federal Stafford Loan Entrance Loan Counseling Session.
- Online Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
- Online Federal Perkins Loan Entrance Loan Counseling
Complete your online Federal Perkins Loan Entrance Loan Counseling Session.
- Online Stafford Loan Exit Loan Counseling
- Great Lakes Higher Education Services
Access the current status of your Stafford or Parent Plus Loan, your borrowing history with Great Lakes Higher Education Services, a loan deferment form, loan payment confirmation, accrued interest, and more.
- U.S. Department of Education
Obtain information about federal aid programs.
- National Student Loan Clearinghouse
Check your current deferment status or obtain a list of your current loan holders.
- National Student Loan Data System
The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education’s central database for student aid. It receives data from schools, guarantee agencies, the Pell Grant program, and other government agencies. This centralized database provides an integrated view of the Federal Pell Grant and all federal loan programs you may have received while pursuing your degree. Note: You will need your U.S. Department of Education PIN number to access this site